and boy do I have some "old friends." ;) One of my dearest friends just had a birthday last week. I have known her for 44 years (ever since she was born). Love ya girlie! Now on with the show.
This card has a really masculine feel to it, I don't really have any "old" male friends except for the ones I inherited 23 years ago when DH and I got married! Don't really think any one of them would appreciate the time I put into this card though.
This card was created for the Potluck Friday challenge at Stamp TV. It was really pretty simple to put together. Here are the deets:
1. Fold Chocolate Kiss cardstock in half and run through the Cuttlebug with largest Petite Oval Scallop Nestie.
2. Print Moss Burlap digi paper from freebies section at Stamp TV.
3. Run digi paper through CB with largest die from the small Petite Ovals set.
4. Color pine tree stamp (GKD) with Tombow markers (098,126, 451 & 969)
5. Spritz stamp with fine mist of water and stamp onto Arches 140# coldpress watercolor paper.(Canson 140# coldpress will work good too)
6. Ink sentiment first with Adirondack Espresso ink and then lightly touch to Adirondack Ginger ink to add a bit of red to the espresso (this combo matches Tombow 969 perfectly), stamp onto image panel.
7. Affix tree panel to digi panel and punch holes on either side for your ribbon.
8,,Insert ribbon, tie in knot and affix to Chocolate Kiss card with foam tape.
9. Add a little glitter to the tree and a stick pin to the knot.
If you would like to receive this card in your mailbox, leave me a comment and I will draw a winner tomorrow night. Be sure I have your e-mail addy or some way to reach you.
Happy Saturday night!