Whoo hooo! It is the 15th of the month and that means that it is time for the next Gourmet Rubber Stamps Appetizer release.
I want to share a card I created with the Say it Big Appetizer set , this set has four large sentiments that will work well as the focal image on a card as I did below.
For this card I let the sentiment say it all! You could easily change up the colors/embossing on this one and make this card masculine.
Want to make this card? Here are the basics:
1. Fold a 4 1/4" x 11" piece of white cardstock in half with the fold on the left edge.
2. Trim 1/4" from top right edge.
3. Emboss top of card with embossing folder of choice.
4. Add coordinating print paper strips to bottom right edge of card.
5. Stamp Happy Birthday on piece of print paper.
6. Layer sentiment piece to two coordinating print layers.
7. Wrap twine around left edge of sentiment stack and tie with bow.
8. Roll scraps of print cardstock to create the candles.
9. Insert twine into candles for the wick and adhere to sentiment panel.
Ta Da! Quick and easy and ready to go the next time you need a birthday card.
Be sure to visit each of the the DT blogs for loads more inspiration.