Oh, Happy Day!
I am loving the beautiful weather we have been having and that was the inspiration for this bright and cheery card.
I am sharing a quick and easy card with you today. Even with all of the layers,this card will come together in a snap.
1. Adhere orange and white panels to white top folded A2 (4 1/4 x 5 1/2) card.
2. Adhere print panel to aqua panel and adhere to card.
3. Stamp KJ Butterfly randomly in aqua, yellow and orange inks on a white panel and adhere over print panel with dimensional foam tabs.
4. Stamp Happy Day from the Everyday Sentiments set in orange ink onto a white strip and cut end into a fish tail.
5. Adhere sentiment panel to orange cardstock strip and cut end in a fish tail and adhere to front of card.
6. Embellish sentiment panel with a button and bow.
See, I told you it would be easy! If you give this layout a try, be sure to post it onto the Gourmet Rubber Stamps Facebook page for us to see.