
I created this card for my sketch challenge at StampTV last week. I totally forgot to upload it here on the blog. I used the new
Vintage Borders set from Gina K Designs for this card. The red layer was embossed with the Victorian CB EF. For the print background I stamped the border several times with Adirondack Espresso ink. The ornaments and "peace" were embossed with detail gold ep. The ribbon is two ribbons layered together. I used a button and some MS branch punchies for the spray accross the round panels.
Stamps:Vintage Borders (gkd)
Cardstock: Chocolate Kiss, Rocket Red, Ivory (gkd)
Ink: Adirondack Espresso, Top Boss
Extras: MS branch punch, Button, twine, ribbon, nesties, cuttlebug, Victorian EF
Thanks for stopping by,
absolutely beautiful Melissa!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful Melissa! Love the script in the bg with those charming ornaments!
ReplyDeleteFantastic Melissa. Not only do I love your color choices, but your various colors of branch punched items really set off this already spectacular creation. LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteSuper gorgeous! Love the sprigs and beautiful ribbon!
ReplyDelete