Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Long time, no see...

I know I haven't posted in a long time. I have been so busy with work and when I come home, I don't feel like doing anything. I have been trying to clean out and re-organize my studio. I will have lots of stamps and supplies for sale soon.

We had our shoebox class at the store today and it was a great success. I will try to photograph and upload the cards this week.

Not much new going on otherwise. Just wanted to let you all know that I am alive and well.

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Never enough time in a day sometimes right!
    Glad you're doing ok,and that your busy,but when it takes away from card making...hmmmm,could become a problem,lol!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey stranger! good to hear you're well. Look forward to seeing what you've been working on.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking and sharing some love! Your comments mean so much to me!