Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Coffee Anyone?

While editing some pics, I found this one in my file that I had not shared yet. This set of cards was done for a Verve OSW challenge back in September. For all of the cards, I used Brown and Pink Bazzill cs, Divine Swirl CB EF, Polka Dot paper from My Minds Eye and the stamps were from sets from My Favorite Things and Impression Obsession. I paper pieced some of the coffee cups and Who's that Girls dress. The brown ink I used was Adirondack Ginger. If you would like to see the cards up close, you can check them out in my gallery at SCS.

Well, I am off to color my roots!

hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Love your Java cards! I love my first cup of Starbucks each morning! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink and brown are always winners! Great cards!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking and sharing some love! Your comments mean so much to me!