Hi there! Happy Wednesday to you all. I am pretty sure that it is supposed to be Spring, but you couldn't tell it by today's whether, cold and gray. Yuk! I hope this card will help to bring out the glorious Spring weather we normally have this time of year. I just love this turtle and his little bird buddy. The stamps used are from Anna Wight's Sending Happy Thoughts set, you can find it here. I paper pieced the turtle with print paper from Kaisercraft's Spirograph collection. The rest of the turtle and the birdy were colored with my Copic markers. I pierced a line of holes in the top and faux stitched with a dark brown Tombow marker. I used Adirondack Espresso ink for the sentiment.
hugs to all,
Melissa, we must be having alot of the same weather! We are to have thunderstorms from today thru Saturday nite!
ReplyDeleteADORABLE!!! =)
ReplyDeleteCute card. I'm loving that rounded corners right now, too.
ReplyDelete